One good thing leads to another - the Hangar 9 Cessna 182 Skylane begs for modifications to further emulate the real thing so here's your guide to issues which can help.
- Flaps (gotta have 'em) (MS0201)
- Nose gear (add an oleo-action strut) (MS0202)
- Landing lights (superb on final approach) (MS0203)
- Factors in powering the model (or how the YS .53 ended up on the firewall) (MS0204)
- Tint windows (and a super instrument panel) (MS0301)
- Flight (like the real thing, a super flyer) (MS0303)
Here are some links that will give you even more information about the Cessna 182 Skylane.